Service Level Agreement SLA
This Service Level Agreement represents the complete agreement and understanding between Slick Networks (‘We’) and the customers (‘You’) and supersedes any other written or oral agreement in relation to services described on this site.
1. Uptime Guarantee
Slick Networks will do its best to keep 99.9% uptime of website availability for all customers.
Slick Networks reserves the right to perform emergency maintenance without any prior notification, should it be deemed necessary to protect and maintain the security and integrity of the Service.
Slick Networks will do its best to announce any scheduled maintenance at least 2 days ahead of time to the customer.
All Network services are continuously monitored to ensure rapid response to any faults, which may occur. Monitoring is carried out on all primary services. Monitoring feedback is provided to technical support staff via email 24 hours, 7 days.
If for any reasons (except for scheduled maintenance) our network are down for less than 99.9% in any month, Slick Networks will credit the following month’s service fee as follows. For clients paying half yearly and yearly, the equivalent to the precentage credit of a monthly payment will be deducted off the next payment.
- Less than 45 minutes — No credit
- 45 minutes to 3 hours 30 minutes — 5% credit
- 3 hours 30 minutes to 7 hours 15 minutes — 10% credit
- 7 hours 15 minutes to 14 hours 30 minutes — 15% credit
- 14 hours 30 minutes to 1.5 days — 25% credit
- Greater than 1.5 days — 100% credit
In order for you to receive a credit on your account, you must request such credit within seven (7) days after you experienced the down time. You must request credit by sending an electronic mail message to [email protected] For security, the body of this message must contain your account number, the dates and times of the unavailability of your website, and such other customer identification requested by Slick Networks. The credit will be calculated based on the monthly service charge for the affected Services. Credits are not refundable and can be used only towards future billing charges.
Customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Web Site Availability caused by or associated with:
Circumstances beyond Slick Networks Hosting’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- Issues with FTP, POP, IMAP, or SMTP customer access;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of Slick Networks;
- Failure of access circuits to the Slick Networks’s Network or it’s networking peers, unless such failure is caused solely by Slick Networks;
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- False SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any Slick Networks’s measurement system;
- Customer’s acts or omissions (or acts or omissions of others engaged or authorized by customer), including, without limitation, custom scripting or coding (e.g., CGI, Perl, HTML, ASP, etc), any negligence, willful misconduct, or use of the Services in breach of Slick Networks’s Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy;
- E-mail or webmail delivery and transmission such as delays;
- DNS (Domain Name Server) Propagation;
- Outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. Slick Networks is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make your site appear inaccessible when others can still access it. Slick Networks will guarantee only those areas considered under the control of Slick Networks such as server links to the Internet, and to Slick Networks’s servers;
- To guarantee optimal performance of the hosting infrastructure, it is necessary for Slick Networks to perform routine maintenance on the servers. Such maintenance often requires taking Slick Networks web and email servers off-line, typically performed during off-peak hours. Slick Networks will give you advance notice of maintenance requiring the servers to be taken off-line whenever possible. Slick Networks reserves one hour of Service unavailability per month for maintenance purposes. Such unavailability is not included in the Service Availability calculation.
6. Technical Support
Slick Networks will provide You with technical support for setup of your account, access basic site set and other related issues at no additional charge. Slick Networks will not provide development-related support for web applications, scripts or components from third parties, scripts of installable applications from our Application Vault, or those developed by You.
Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 6:00pm AEST.
Outside Business hours:
Tickets can be submitted 24/7.
Call Outs / OS Restore / Remote Support:
Critical Issues for customers without management will be charged at $150 + GST per hour unless it is a Slick Networks fault. Customers with Full Management Contract will not incur a charge. Non-critical issues for all customers are chargeable at $150 + GST per hour.